Monday, September 20, 2010

My Better Half is Such a Character

I think I scared the shit out of Shi when I started blogging about him.

After dinner and putting Yuna to sleep I went to my usual laptop spot to check on some stuff I'm selling on eBay.  As he passed by fully clothed (this is new, by the way. especially when it's close to bedtime), he timidly asks "So, what are you gonna blog about this time?"

"I don't know."  I said, without looking up from my computer screen.

"Well I'm gonna hit the shower now, I'm just letting you know.", he replied as he sashayed down the hall in his new shirt.

I was still busy doing stuff on eBay when it hit me:  the mofo was prepared to be photographed this time!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Fuck, the man really cracks me up.

So to answer your question again sweetie, I'm blogging about you again! Yes, YOU!! Aint that so sweet of me?  


I love you sweet lips.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your blog! I gave you an award over at my blog, I hope you'll come check it out!

Ashley
www.ashleyplus3.com

kitten said...

"the mofo was prepared to be photographed this time!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Hahahahaha.... I am sure Shihan is secretly enjoying the attention. Peace! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails